- 425 ml. Tinny Melk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla / almond essence
- 2 tablespoons fine sugar / sweetener
- Coloured sprinkles
- Food colouring
- Ice Lolly shapes
Tip: Make sure that the mixture is a little sweeter than your taste. Cold or frozen food will taste less intense than when at room temperature.
Tip: Once frozen, the ice lollies will come out of the shapes easier when held under the tap for a moment.
- Mix the Tinny Milk, essence, colouring and sugar to taste in a measuring cup.
- Pour this mixture in the shapes and let freeze in the freezer.
- Place the the sprinkles on the plate and dip the ice lollies in them. Enjoy your delicious ice lolly with sprinkle topping.