- 500 gram shrimp
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 chicken cubes
- 425 ml Kara Coconut Milk
Kara Coconut milk
- Peel and wash the shrimp.
- Cut the garlic, onion and pepper into small pieces.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan.
- Bake the onion, garlic and tomatoes until slightly done.
- Add the pepper, nutmeg, ginger and curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and stir for 3 minutes until they become orange/red.
- Add the Kara Coconut Milk and season to taste with the chicken cubes and salt.
- Continue to cook while stirring for 4 minutes until the saus has thickened.