- 1 pack Italpasta Chifferini Rigati (Elbows)
- 500 gram minced chicken
- 2 mid-sized eggs
- bouillon cubes
- cheese to taste
- black pepper
- Bake the minced chicken with the onion, garlic, pepper, cubes, black pepper and salt.
- Cook the pasta in water with a pinch of salt, drain and mix with the baked minced chicken. Season to taste.
- Grease a baking pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Grate the cheese over the dish.
- Put the baking pan in a pre-heated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, pour the battered eggs over the dish. Continue to bake for 15 minutes.